Martlet Capital Limited, “Martlet”, either owns the copyright to the information contained on this website or we are licensed or authorised by the copyright owner to display the information.
This website is for information only. It is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell or a recommendation to buy or sell any securities mentioned. No information on this website constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice.
Please note that you are not authorised to distribute, copy or display this website for any reason and you may only use the information on it for your own internal purposes. You are forbidden from collecting information from our website and incorporating it into your own website, database or products. You are also forbidden from linking pages from our website to your own or another website in any way without Martlet’s express written consent. If you undertake any of these prohibited activities we may put you on notice that you are breaching our intellectual property rights in the information and we reserve the right to take action against you to uphold our rights, which may involve pursuing injunctive proceedings.
The information contained in this website has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable but no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information is complete or accurate nor that it is suitable for a particular purpose. All such warranties are expressly disclaimed and excluded. Any opinions, recommendations and forecasts provided are not necessarily the current opinions, recommendations and forecasts of the contributors and may be changed at any time.
None of Martlet, its representatives, agents, employees and connected companies and parties shall be liable to any user of this website or third party for any loss or injury arising out of the information or any actions taken or not taken in response to any information or a user’s use of, or inability to use, this website.
Access to this website in certain jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom may be restricted by law and therefore persons who access this website and the information and documentation contained in it should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a breach of the securities laws of any such jurisdictions.
Martlet takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and is concerned to protect personal data therefore we will not use confidential information for any purpose other than that for which it was given. Nor will we reveal that information to other organisations except in the proper performance of our duties or where required to do so under compulsion of law or where requested by a regulatory agency.
Effective Date: May 1, 2018
Martlet Capital Limited (Specific to this instance branded as “Martlet”) is a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company Number: 13363008) with its registered address at 9 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1GE, United Kingdom.
How to Contact Us
Effective Date and Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time and will post any such changes to this Policy on the Site. Therefore, it is important to view the Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or if you have an account with us, providing notice to the email address in your account (for this reason you should make sure to update your account information promptly if it changes).
Information We Collect Directly From You. We respect your concerns regarding privacy. Our Site and Services do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you expressly provide such information. We may collect personal information in the following instances:
If you want to request information, we will ask for your email address to provide you that information.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; your mobile device ID; the length of time you visit our Site or Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
Use of Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
– To provide our Site and Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, to authenticate users, to respond to your enquiries and for other service purposes.
– To process and transmit the content that you elect to share through the Site and Services.
– To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or Services.
– For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, if you complete the contact form on our Site, we may use your email address, to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about information we think may interest you (you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time as noted in the Your Rights and Choices section). We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Site, Services and related services on third party websites.
– To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
– In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
– To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Retention of Your Information
Third Party Analytics
Martlet takes reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to us against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Martlet and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Emails sent to Martlet may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Your Rights and Choices
You may also contact us at any time using the contact details at the top of this page:
– If you want to rectify your inaccurate personal data.
– If you want us to erase your personal data from our records, in the event grounds for erasure applies according to applicable privacy law.
– If you want to restrict our processing of personal data, in the event grounds for such restriction applies according to applicable privacy law.
– If you want to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a commonly used and machine-readable format (Data Portability).
– For your protection, we will ask you for proof of your identity before making your personal data available to you. We may have to keep certain information required by law and/or for our own legitimate business purposes.
We will process your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with an existing and binding legal contract between Martlet and you, or to comply with law. We will further process your data for the period of time where Martlet has a legitimate interest to process your data, and this interest outweighs your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms, for the purposes of our business operations, or until you inform us according to your rights above. If and to the extent you have given consent to us to process your personal data, we will process the data in accordance with that consent, and we will delete the relevant information upon your withdrawal of consent.
Complaints Regarding Our Processing of Your Data
Links to Other Sites